Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sylvan Hills - 1911


Hi Sylvan Hills folks, didn't want to leave y'all out of the mix!

Here is the portion of the map that corresponds to most of Sylvan. I have been trying to find out more about why it is shown as Forrest Park, with no success yet. But maybe one of your neighbors know?


Also, thought you might like to see a closeup, (lower right). Looks like Southern Cotton Oil Co. had a location by the tracks. Will be digging up more info on them when I get a chance to.
























__________________________________________
1911 Fulton County Map (portion of), produced by Hudgins Company, courtesy of the Georgia Archives


2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can You Recover Hacked or Stolen Crypto? Yes through Recovery Masters.

    Contact: info:Mail (Recoverymasters@email.cz)

    Whatsapp or Call +1(204)819-5505

    If you need assistance in tracing and restoring your lost or stolen funds or Crypto, dealing with a Lost private keys password, attempting to obtain cryptocurrency moved to the incorrect wallet address, or believing your wallet has been compromised, contact the top Recovery experts ever Recovery Masters, I had been duped $483,000 Usdt after falling victim to a Ponzi Scheme.Special Thanks to the outstanding efforts of Recovery Masters who were able recover my lost funds back..

    Recommendation

    {Julia Caine}

    ReplyDelete